Cannot unlock Tri-Peaks solitaire

For all other problems or comments with Solitaire 3D.
jnorman16

Cannot unlock Tri-Peaks solitaire

Post by jnorman16 »

What's the status of including Tri-Peaks? It's my Mom's favourite game and she's been asking about it for her computer. I've got 5.11 and don't see it in the list. Thanks.

Aidan

Re: New solitaires for the upcoming Version 5

Post by Aidan »

Its included already as a bonus game - see the "Friends" section within the game.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

jnorman16

Post by jnorman16 »

I did go the 'Friends' route, but I don't use Facebook, so realized I would have to wait 30 days to get Tri-Peaks. But that was two months ago, and the game is still not in my list of games. Is there something else I have to do?

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

Visit the "Friends" section again within the game and click the unlock button and go the "i don't use facebook" route if necessary (I'm not sure if it is off the top of my head) - it will either hopefully unlock the game or tell you how much time is remaining.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

asker51

Post by asker51 »

I it not helping, and I dont want to use facebook. And it is not unlocking anything before in 29 days. These issues was not told when I did buy the game.

Aidan

Re: Cannot unlock Tri-Peaks solitaire

Post by Aidan »

Is this still an issue - is Tri-Peaks still not unlocked for you?

You did do the following more than a month ago?
  • Press the "Friends" button from the main menu.
  • Press the "Unlock Tri-Peaks Solitaire!" button.
  • Press the "I don't use Facebook" button.
  • Press the "No, not for me" button.
After doing these steps, you should get a message saying "Tri-Peaks will be unlocked in (some number) days." What number of days is showing up for you?

(Note to others: this non-Facebook option is only available in the full version of the game.)
Aidan
GrassGames.com

digsolitaire

Post by digsolitaire »

Aidan wrote:Visit the "Friends" section again within the game and click the unlock button and go the "i don't use facebook" route if necessary (I'm not sure if it is off the top of my head) - it will either hopefully unlock the game or tell you how much time is remaining.
Thank you very much. Your reply is really very helpful.

Kurt Lang

Post by Kurt Lang »

These instructions are obsolete:

You did do the following more than a month ago?

Press the "Friends" button from the main menu.
Press the "Unlock Tri-Peaks Solitaire!" button.
Press the "I don't use Facebook" button.
Press the "No, not for me" button.

After doing these steps, you should get a message saying "Tri-Peaks will be unlocked in (some number) days." What number of days is showing up for you?

I just purchased this game yesterday, and tried to follow them. After tapping, "I don't use Facebook", the next prompt is:

You can also unlock Tre-Peaks by recommending the game by Email. Do you wish to do this now? OK - Cancel

OK simply drops you to the desktop (iOS 13) and nothing happens after that. Cancel simply tosses you out of any way to unlock the game. There is no choice for "No, not for me", and I do not ever get a response saying the game will unlock in x number of days.

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

Tri-Peaks is now included in Solitaire 3D Version 7, without any unlocking needed.
Aidan
GrassGames.com